West Mountain Soccer
Our U15 Soccer League is hosted exclusively at BGT Sports Field on Monday nights, To learn more click here:
Hamilton Mountain soccer players have been with us since 2016. From the original St Thomas More location we have grown to include weekly soccer at STM/William Schwenger Park, BGT Sports Field and St. Jean de Brébeuf High School. Easily accessible by road and transit we are able to draw the best coaches to these programs. Which means we can guarantee high energy, full participation and fun for parent and child alike.
From the very youngest to the oldest we have "family friendly" schedules in our mountain soccer programs. We offer many simultaneous league and class times, at multiple locations to ensure families can always schedule their young players activities at the same time, at the same location, on the same day.
Our parent participation classes begin from 17 months and beginner soccer from 3 years. At the youngest levels our primary focus is on active games, ball touches and footwork drills, and the introduction of scrimmages. Mountain soccer leagues begin from 5 years with programs including active skills & drills and small-sided games. The emphasis shifts towards tactics and game play in the older ages where more time is devoted to games. The u12 soccer league holds weekly practices and includes Monday games at BGT Sports Field. And u15 is all games on Mondays, also at BGT Sports Field.
In more recent years we have added beginner baseball and flag football programs into the mix. If you are looking for more than soccer, consider 2-5yrs baseball or flag football from 5yrs. At Soccer World we aim to keep your players active and engaged, whatever their sport!
West Mountain Soccer Details
- Monday and Thursday options
- Hosted at St Thomas Moore/William Shwenger Park
- Registration opens in January
- Programs start in June and runs for 12 weeks
- Players should wear cleats, hat & sunscreen
- Parents bring camp-style chairs
- Bring refillable water bottle
- Coaches have a first aid kit with equipment
- Sessions run in the rain and and adhere to "Flash to Bang 30/30"
- love sports and are hired for their energy and enthusiasm
- pass "Vulnerable Sector" Police Check & Soccer World screening
- complete age-specific, program and teaching model training
- live in Greater Hamilton and most are McMaster, Redeemer and Mohawk students
Community Soccer by Soccer World is proud to introduce thousands of children to the game. Our coaches delight in teaching our young soccer players' the game they love and enjoy. And as a company we are pleased to support our community by employing almost 100 young people each summer.
We are a house league. And our core beliefs include fair and equal playing time. We take pride in the advancement of our players who have progressed and now play on competitive teams for Ancaster Soccer, Mt Hamilton and other Hamilton Soccer teams. Our mission is to introduce the love of the game and seeing our players succeed at these higher levels is gratifying.